Tim is a chartered surveyor who founded and heads Endurance Estates. With over 30 years of real estate experience Tim has successfully completed more than 7.5 million ft² of development and investment projects worth in excess of £2 billion within the Eastern region.
Tim established Endurance Estates as one of the leading property companies in the region specialising in land promotion, distribution, industrial, office, business park, mixed-use development and investment.
Major schemes include:
- Cambourne Business Park Cambridge, Solihull Business Park, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Red Lodge Business Park and Royston Business Park.
- Leisure schemes including Greens Cambridge, Next Generation Cambridge.
- Industrial schemes at Solarpark Solihull, Hamshall, Duxford and Crossways Business Park.
- Retail schemes in York, St Neots, Rugby and Cambridge
- Office buildings in Solihull, Edgbaston, Colchester, Central Birmingham and Cambridge.
- Investment properties including ground rent portfolios in Ipswich, Sandy, an office building in Cambridge, industrial estates in Ipswich and Norwich and a multi-let office in Colchester.
- Land Promotion schemes in Mildenhall, Newmarket and Ipswich obtaining planning for 1,000 units and selling land with consent for 500 residential units.