We are consulting the community for proposals for up to 120 new homes, public open space and a care home on land at Parsonage Road, Takeley. The links below are for plans showing the proposed location of the care home and residential dwellings:
P17 2649 10 Site Location Plan Land West Of Parsonage Road (Residential Dwellings)
P17 2649 11 Site Location Plan Land East Of Parsonage Road (Care Home)
The new homes will suit a variety of needs and help to address the growing demand for new homes in Uttlesford. The scheme will provide the following community benefits to the local area:
- New housing to help meet needs, including 40% affordable housing (up to 48 homes).
- Delivery of new homes in a location close to major employers including Stansted Airport, and with good transport links.
- A care home to help meet the needs of the elderly population in Uttlesford, providing dedicated care and easing pressure on local services such as NHS and social care provision.
- Extensive landscaping with opportunities for Biodiversity enhancement and amenity space.
- Contributions towards local facilities such as schools, doctors and highways, to allow upgrades of facilities to meet the needs of new and existing residents.
- Increased population will aid the viability and vitality of local services and facilities.
We want your views
On Tuesday 20 November 2018 we held a public exhibition in relation to the above proposal. The exhibition was held at Takeley Community Centre. Thank you to all who took the time to attend the exhibition.
Electronic copies of the exhibition material can be found below:
P17 2649 Board 1 Welcome And Background
P17 2649 Board 2 Assessment
P17 2649 Board 3 Assessment Continued
P17 2649 Board 4 Local Services And Context
P17 2649 Board 5 Access Arrangements
P17 2649 Board 6 Residential Application Masterplan
P17 2649 Board 7 Care Home Application Masterplan
P17 2649 Board 8 Community Benefits And Next Steps
You can get in touch to ask questions or let us know your views
by submitting your comments on the feedback section of this website. We
would be grateful for your feedback on the proposal by 7 December 2018.