We are consulting the community for proposals for up to 55 new homes and new public open space on land at Soham Road, Fordham.
The new homes will suit a variety of needs and help to address the growing demand for new homes in East Cambridgeshire. The scheme will provide the following community benefits to the local area:
- New housing to help meet needs, including 40% affordable housing.
- Provision of a children's play area which will not only meet the needs of this development but the wider area.
- New Public Open Space.
- New landscaping with opportunities for Biodiversity enhancement.
- Doctors surgery - plans are currently being promoted to expand facilities in Soham.
- Education - the scheme will provide contributions towards primary and secondary education.
- Increased population will aid the viability and vitality of local services and facilities.
We want your views
You can get in touch to ask questions or let us know your views at any time by submitting your comments on the feedback section of this website.